Juice is a drink made by extracting or pressing out the natural liquid containing fruit and vegetables. It can also be referred as liquids that are flavored with fruits, vegetables or other biological foods like meat and seafood. Here is a simple apple juice recipe, which is tasty and easy to prepare.
- Red apples (seeds removed) – 3
- Water – 5 cups
- White sugar – 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon (optional)
- At first, rinse and core apples to remove seeds. Peel and cut them into small pieces.
- Place the apple slices and water into a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cook by stirring occasionally for about 30 minutes or until the water picks up the flavor and color of apples.
- Remove from heat and drain the apple juice. Discard solid portion and add sugar. Stir the mixture until completely dissolved.
- You can add a pinch of cinnamon powder depending on your preferences.
- Allow to cool and pour into serving glasses; serve.
You can add some water to weaken the flavor if you think that the flavor is too strong. This homemade apple juice tastes different and tasty as it is light and pleasantly sweet.