- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 2 equal pieces) – 2
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Fresh lemon juice – 3 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves (minced) – 2
- Fresh rosemary (chopped) – 1 tsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- All-purpose flour – 2 tbsp.
- Sunflower oil – 2 tbsp.
- Mushrooms (sliced) – 1 pound
- Fresh thyme leaves – 1 tsp.
- Dry white wine – 1/4 cup
- Mix garlic, olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Add chicken breast pieces in the bowl and stir to coat. Keep in refrigerate for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and discard marinade. Put two plastic wrap sheets by overlapping slightly to make one large sheet and brush olive oil lightly on the sheet.
- Place a chicken piece in the middle of sheet and brush oil lightly. Cover it with another wrap.
- Pound chicken piece by using a meat tenderizer. Repeat the process with the remaining chicken pieces.
- Add salt and pepper on one side of the pounded chicken pieces. Dredge them in the flour lightly and tap to remove excess.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Add chicken pieces in the pan and cook until the chicken browned both sides. Shift them in a platter.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes. Add wine, thyme, pepper and salt when mushrooms begun to sweat. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Serve chicken with rice or noodles.