Desserts are usually sweet courses that conclude main meal. It is typically consists of foods and beverages like coffee, red wine or savory items. Desserts also include many confectionery foods like cakes, pastries, custards, tarts, puddings, gelatins, pies, cookies, biscuits, ice creams and sweet soups. Here is a delicious pear and berry chocolate crumble pot dessert recipe, which is requires a few ingredients to prepare.
- Slightly ripe pears – 700 g
- Fresh raspberries – 250 g
- Castor sugar – 100 g
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Water – 120 ml
- Self raising flour – 100 g
- Demerara sugar – 100 g
- Diced butter – 75 g
- Chocolate chips – 25 g
- Oats – 30 g
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Place a saucepan over low heat and add pears, castor sugar, lemon juice and water. Cook with stirring the ingredients.
- Cover the saucepan, simmer and cook until pears turn soft or about 20 minutes. Then add the raspberries and simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, butter and sugar in a medium bowl; mix them with hands to form crumbles. Then add oats and chocolate chips and combine all using a spoon.
- Pour this fruit mixture into ramekins and place oats mixture over the top.
- Place the ramekin into the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove ramekin from the oven and serve warm.
You May Also Read
How to Follow a Vegan Diet Plan without Feeling Deprived
9 Best Foods to Make Your Cholesterol Level Lower And Make You Healthy
5 Foods That Can Kill You | 5 Foods That Are Killing You From The Inside
how to make Chocolate Crumble Pots, Chocolate Crumble Pots recipe 2017