Dessert is a confectionery dish, which concludes the main meal. It usually consists of sweet foods, fruits and beverages like dessert wine or liqueurs. It may also include nuts, coffee, cheeses, or other savory items.
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and sliced bananas (mixed) – 2 Cups
- Plain or vanilla yogurt – 2 Cups
- White sugar – 1/4 Cup
- Small paper cups – 8
- Popsicle sticks – 8
- Put the mixed fresh blueberries, sliced bananas, raspberries, strawberries, yogurt and white sugar into a blender. Cover the blender and blend until the fruits become a smooth mixture as you desired.
- Pour this fruit mixture into paper cups 3/4 full. Cover the top of the cups with a strip of aluminum foil.
- Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the mixture in each cup.
- Put the cups in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, bring out the cups, remove foil, peel off the paper cup and serve.
This creamy fruit and yogurt ice pops are bursting with fresh flavor of bold berry. You can use any kinds of berries and fruit as you wish instead of fruit used in this recipe. My mom used to serve us these when I was a kid and I still remember these tastes. You also should try this at home to enjoy your summer.
You May Also Read –
9 Best Foods to Make Your Cholesterol Level Lower And Make You Healthy
5 Foods That Can Kill You | 5 Foods That Are Killing You From The Inside
Let’s Prepare, The Yummy Greek Lamb Salad With Tzatziki
Incoming Searches –
Cool With Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pop 2017, easy Cool With Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pop, Cool With Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pop