Dessert is a confectionery dish, which concludes the main meal. It usually consists of sweet foods, fruits and beverages like dessert wine or liqueurs. It may also include nuts, coffee, cheeses, or other savory items.
- White sugar – 1 Cup
- Lime zest (Grated) – 2 Tbsp
- White chocolate (Chopped) – 9 Ounce
- Unflavored gelatin – 0.25 Ounce
- Lime juice – 2/3 Cup
- Heavy cream (Divided) – 2.5 Cups
- White sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Cream cheese (Softened) – 8 Ounce
- Melted butter – 5 Tbsp
- Gingersnap cookie crumbs – 2 Cup
- Add cookie crumbs and white sugar in a medium bowl. Then pour it in melted butter and mix well.
- Press the bottom and one inch up sides of a 10-inch spring-form pan.
- Take a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the lime juice and allow to set aside and soften the gelatin.
- Take 1/2 cup of whipping cream in a heavy pan to the simmer. Remove from shimmer and pour in the white chocolate. Allow to soften for 2 minutes and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour the gelatin into the warm chocolate mixture until melted. Allow cooling at room temperature.
- Beat the rest creams in a large bowl and set aside.
- Beat the cheese with white sugar using an electric mixer until blended well. Slowly mix the chocolate mixture into cream cheese and then add in lime zest.
- Fold the cream mixture into the cheese mixture and pour them into prepared crust. Cover bowl with a plastic wrap and freeze for overnight.