Mushrooms are very tasty and healthy as they are consumed for their nutritional value and health benefits. Mushrooms are occasionally taken for their supposed medicinal properties. Here is a creamy garlic mushroom recipe, which is made with a few ingredients, but it tastes great.
- Large flat mushrooms (washed, stems removed) – 4
- Butter (at room temperature) – 4 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Curled leaf parsley (chopped) – 1 tbsp.
- Grated cheddar cheese – 60g
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat the oven to 240° C.
- Take a medium mixing bowl and add butter, salt, squeezed garlic, chopped parsley and half of the cheese. Combine well by using a fork.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray and pour the mixture over the top of the mushrooms. Sprinkle them with some ground black pepper.
- Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and spread the remaining grated cheese on the top. Place the mushrooms under the grill for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Place the prepared mushrooms in a serving dish and serve.
You can use portbello mushrooms for this recipe. This garlic mushroom is ready in 15 minutes. This is great as a side dish with fried rice, noodles or as a starter.
You May Also Read –
|Creamy Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe | Fruit Smoothie Recipes|
|How To Cook Veggie Skewers | Colorful & Healthy Veggie Skewers Recipe|
|How To Cook Prawn Wontons Recipe | Spicy & Tasty Prawn Wontons|