Mushrooms are very tasty and healthy as they are consumed for their nutritional value and health benefits. Mushrooms are occasionally taken for their supposed medicinal properties. Here is a recipe of mushroom with vegetable, noodles and honey.
- Dried Udon noodles – 50g
- Portobello mushrooms (sliced) – 4 (400g)
- Red capsicum (sliced) – 1/2
- Broccoli (florets) – 1 cup
- Cauliflower (florets) – 1 cup
- Onion (cut into chunks) – 1/2
- Garlic (crushed) – 2 cloves
- Ginger (crushed) – 2 tsp.
- Honey – 2 tsp.
- Soy sauce (salt reduced) – 2 tbsp.
- Fresh lime juice – 2 tbsp.
- water – 1 cup
- Add water in a small pot and boil. Add Udon noodles to the boiling water and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool at room temperature.
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan and stir fry onion. Then add capsicum and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then add mushrooms and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli, 2 tablespoons of water and half of the ginger and garlic to the frying pan. Then cover the pan with lid and cook for about 1 minute.
- Open the frying pan and stir fry the vegetables. Drizzle honey over them and combine well.
- Add rest garlic, lime juice, ginger, soy sauce and some water in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Add cooked noodles into the frying pan along with prepared sauce and mix until they combine well.
- Remove from heat and place in a serving dish. Serve immediately.
You can use any kinds of noodles instead of Udon noodles and your favorite vegetables with mushrooms.
You May Also Read
|How To Make Garlic Mushrom | Cheesy Garlic Mushroom Recipe|
|Cheesy & Spicy Vegetarian Chili Mac – Build Your Bite|
|Cheesy & Spicy Vegetarian Chili Mac Slow Cooker – Build Your Bite|