So finally you have decided to improve your eating plan to make you fit and slim. You are confused now what to eat or what type of food that you should keep in your food chart. If you are really stubborn on considering a food chart that will improve your health my suggestion is to follow a low carb diet.
What Is low Carb diet?
Low carb diet usually a kind of diet what usually contains food that low in carb. It is famous for as it often ready to provide you fast results and also acts as a good fighter in controlling your high blood sugar levels. Anyone can follow this low carb diet at any age as it is totally harmless.
A low carb diet meal plan
To start a low carb diet plan you should eat follow few things including your health condition, exercise and your existing weight. Follow all of this as a general guideline to improve your health fitness. Usually there are some foods that is restricted in the low carb diet. They are:
- Sugar: soft drinks, fruit juice, agave, candy, ice cream
- Gluten grains: Spelt, barley, wheat, bread
- High Omega-6 seed: soybean, sunflower, grape seed, corn and canola oils
- Trans fat: hydrogenated oils
- Artificial sweeteners:
- Diet and low fat products: cereals, crackers etc
- Highly processed foods: Burger, sandwich