Salad is a dish contains a mixture of small pieces of food, like vegetables with sauce or salad dressing. Here is a Mediterranean salad recipe, which represents the methods of preparation by the Mediterranean Basin region people. This Mediterranean salad is a perfect salad to enjoy your summer dinners or lunch.
- Cherry tomatoes (diced) – 2 cup
- Yellow bell pepper (diced) – 1
- Red onions (sliced) – 1 cup
- Black olives (sliced) – 1/2 cup
- Cucumber (diced) – 1
- Low-fat feta cheese (crumbled) – 3 tbsp.
- Sun-dried tomato – 3 tbsp.
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Garlic (minced) – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper (ground) – to taste
- Fresh parsley (chopped) – 1 tbsp.
- Add cherry tomatoes, sliced red onions, yellow bell pepper, black olives, crumbled feta cheese, cucumber and sun-dried tomato in a large mixing bowl. Toss them together, to combine well.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and black pepper in a small mixing bowl. Whisk them together and pour the dressing over the salad mixture. Toss them together, to coat well.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley over the top of the salad and serve.
All ingredients of this salad are approximate, so you can add more or less of any ingredient as your own taste. Ingredients like olive oil, low-fat feta cheese, onions, black olives, bell pepper, cucumber and tomatoes are all basic Mediterranean salad ingredients, which are featured in this simple salad.
You May Also Read –
|Quick & Healthy Smashed Avocado on Toast Recipe|
|Simple Way to Prepare Sam and Dark Chocolate Pancakes|
|Hot and Yummy Easy treacle sponge Pudding recipe|