A Smoothie is a thick drink made by blending raw fruits or vegetables with other ingredients like water, crushed ice, dairy products or sweeteners. A smoothie containing dairy products is similar to a milkshake, although the latter typically contains less fruit and often contains ice cream.
- Frozen pineapple – 1 Cup
- Frozen ripe mango (peeled and cut into chunks) – 1 Cup
- Vanilla Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Skimmed milk (or more if needed) – ⅓ cup
- Sugar – 2 Teaspoons
- Ice cubes (if needed) – 4 to 5
- Add pineapple, yogurt, milk and mango pieces into the blender. Turn on the blender to a high-power for one minute or until the mixture becomes creamy or smooth.
- If it’s too runny, you can add more bananas or more yogurt to thicken the mixture.
- If you do not have plain yogurt or skimmed milk, you can easily add different flavors and different fat percentages as your taste.
- Pour the mixture into a serving glass with ice cubes and serve immediately.