Snacks are the portion of food, which is smaller than the main meal. It is generally taken between two meals. Snacks are available in a large variety of forms such as packaged snacks and other processed snacks, as well as snacks can be made from fresh ingredients at home.
- Soy sauce – 1 cup
- Garlic cloves (minced) – 8
- Fresh ginger root (minced) – 1 tbsp.
- Hot pepper sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Skinless chicken thighs – 2 pounds
- Sesame oil – 1 tbsp.
- Brown sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Onion (sliced) – 1
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Crunchy peanut butter – 4 tbsp.
- Green onions (chopped) – 2 tbsp.
- Combine soy sauce, minced ginger, garlic and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl. Add chicken to the mixture and mix well to coat evenly. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat and add brown sugar. Stir until sugar dissolved completely. Add the chopped onion to it and saute for about 5 minutes. Then add chicken pieces and saute for turning to brown evenly or for 5 more minutes or. Pour marinade over the chicken mixture and add the water. Cook until boiling.
- Then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add peanut butter; stir well and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a serving dish, pour the sauce over and decorate with chives.
When you will feel to have a spicy, oriental tasting food, this Thai chicken will be a perfect choice. You can try this with rice.