Pizza is a yeasted flatbread, most commonly topped with tomato sauce, cheese, meats, vegetables and condiments and baked in an oven. Pizza baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat or an electric deck oven or a conveyor belt oven in restaurents and in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood or coal fired brick oven is used.
- Whole-meal pita pockets – 2
- Small can tuna in Springwater (drained) – 1
- Baby spinach leaves – 20g
- Tomato paste – 2 Tsp
- Cherry tomatoes (quartered) – 2
- Cream cheese (light) – 2 Tsp
- Button mushrooms (sliced) – 2
- Red capsicum (chopped) – 30g
- Tasty cheese (reduced fat) – 30g
- Feta (crumbled) – 10g
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Line a baking paper on a baking tray.
- Spread the tomato paste on both whole-meal pita pockets. Then spread the cream cheese over the tomato paste layer. Add a layer of spinach leaves and mushrooms. Then add a layer of tuna and tasty cheese on both of the pita pizza. Lastly, the cherry tomatoes crumble your feta over.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Cut in half and serve.